quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

Unhas Criativas



nailnerd-com:

Care Bears nail art on an NYX polish base
Incredible Hulk nail art on a base of MASH Lime nail polish 
 Sugar skull nail art with Sinful Colors neon nail polishes

Sailor Jerry pin up girl inspired manicure on a base of OPI Did You ‘Ear About Van Gogh
Nail art inspired by Belladoggie’s Doggies & Donuts Saturday morning playtime

My Little Pony nail art on a base of ZOYA Kimber
Classic Coca-Cola inspired nail art on a base of Essie Russian Roulette
Sugar skull nail art with Sinful Colors neon nail polishes
Sparkly rimjob nails from China Glaze On Safari Collection

Leopard-y nail art with Orly’s Feel The Vibe neon collection


 omnails:

Fairly Odd Parents
(facebook) (omnails)
nailpolishdistraction:

The pinky is my fav.: the V-gap with the black stud =)
I used Essie - Cocktail Bling & Essie - Big Spender for this mani btw.
varnishedvalkyrie:

I never wear orange nail polish.  But when I realized it was Jason Orange’s Birthday I thought “Today is the day”.  I’m also holding an Orange. Because why stop at Orange polish. And it can be considered art I suppose.
pimpmynails:

i made this ones long time ago x

goinghigh:

kiwi nails
thenailninja:

wispy
nailsbyveryemily:

B/W Splatter Nails, read more -
varnishedvalkyrie:

Done by hand :)

Veja mais em: www.nailnerd.com
                                    http://fuckyeahprettynails.tumblr.com/


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário